Review- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Hello readers!
Today I am going to post a review because 1, I feel like it and 2, I need to talk about it.
I purchased this book at Waterstones and I bought the whole series. The book by itself cost £7.99. This book came out on 10th February 2015 but I have only just got round to purchasing it recently.

Red Queen is about a society that is split in two. The Silvers, who have abilities such as producing fire and telling the future. And the Reds who are treated as inferior to the Silvers because they have no abilities. Mare is a Red, who, through fate, discovers that she too possesses these abilities even though she has red blood. This is a story of trials and tribulations and now one of my favourite books.

I liked the fact that it is a combination between the real world technology and castles. If you liked the Hunger Games you would love this book. Victoria Aveyard is a truly phenomenal author and needs to  just continue with these books forever. Victoria Aveyard also put in the biggest plot twist ever known to man which, I did not see coming.

I would reccommend this book to ages 14 and up because it is extremely violent. 😊
I hope you enjoyed this review.
HAPPY Reading!
Girl With The Cloud Hair

Other places to find me :
Twitter:  @cloudhairgirl

Comments

Popular Posts