If you like this, you'll like this (book edition)

Hello readers!
I felt like doing something different today. I have got this idea from abookutopia on YouTube and I really enjoyed her video so I thought I would try it on my blog😊

If you liked...                                                                  ...you'll like...
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.                                   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Divergent by Veronica Roth.                                         Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.                                               Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward.                              Geek Girl by Holly Smale
A French Girl in New York by Amy Adams.                 Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield


I know it isn't very long but I may do another one soon.
Hope you enjoy 😊
HAPPY Reading !
Girl With The Cloud Hair

Other places to find me:
Twitter: @cloudhairgirl

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts