Books I have bought in the last two weeks!

Hello readers!
Today I thought I could list you all the books I have read in the past two weeks. I purchased all the books from Waterstones and I will indicate whether I have read it or not.

  1. Carve The Mark- Veronica Roth (READ)
  2. Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
  3. Elanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
  4. Little Women- Louisa May Alcott
  5. A Series Of Unfortunate Events: A Bad Beginning- Lemony Snicket
  6. Geek Girl: All Wrapped Up- Holly Smale
  7. Dork Diaries: Puppy Love- Rachel Renee Russell
  8. Red Queen- Victoria Aveyard (READ)
  9. Glass Sword- Victoria Aveyard (READ)
  10. Cruel Crown- Victoria Aveyard
  11. King's Cage-Victoria Aveyard
  12. Ink- Alice Broadway
Happy Reading!
Girl With The Cloud Hair.

Other places to find me:
Twitter- @cloudhairgirl

Comments

Popular Posts