10 books to read this Summer

Today, I am going to do a blog post on 10 different books to read this Summer. All of these books I have read and enjoyed, now I am going to share them with you.

  1. The Wizard of Oz- L.Frank Baum
  2. Cherry Crush- Cathy Cassidy
  3. Girl Online- Zoe Sugg
  4. The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
  5. Beautiful Broken Things- Sara Barnard
  6. I Belive In Unicorns- Michael Morpurgo
  7. The Girl of Ink & Stars- Kiran Millwood Hargrave
  8. Paper Towns- John Green
  9. Ballet Shoes- Noel Streatfeild
  10. Divergent- Veronica Roth.
I hope you enjoyed this post, comment down below 5 books you are going to read this Summer!
Happy reading!
Girl With The Cloud Hair

Comments

  1. The Girl you left behind - JoJo Moyes
    The Italian Matchmaker - Santa Montefiora
    The life changing magic of tidying - Marie Kondo
    Spark Joy - Marie Kondo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts