Ever The Hunted - Book Review (WITH SPOILERS)

Hello to anyone who is reading this (this review is full of spoilers by the way😉)!

I will be talking about Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill. This will be a different type of blog today because I feel like the only way to convey my emotions about this book is through a chatty/discussion style blog, *takes in the deepest breath before typing rapidly and emotionally*.

This is my favourite book so far this year and I just love it so much. You will love this if you love The Hunger Games or Red Queen because Britta (the main character) is basically Mare and Katniss mixed together (in the best way possible). She is so independent and knows what she wants. I love the fact she has the ability to tell if someone is lying or not because it makes her character so much more interesting. Erin Summerill does an amazing job of describing the setting of the book because it really immerses you in the story and feel as though you were in those lush green forests of Malam. I love the fact that Erin Summerill makes Cohen seem so evil for leaving Britta -by putting in happy memories that Cohen and Britta share because it makes it seem even more confusing as to why he left- but then then when they meet again (while Cohen was on his way to find Britta's father's murderer and Britta hunting down Cohen because he is the suspected murderer) everything changes. Later on in the book, the thing that surprised me the most was that Britta was a Spiriter and her Grandma was Enat (I am really bad at foreshadowing a plot twist so I probably should have seen this coming but I didn't, Oh Well). I thought that this concept was really interesting and I was eager to know more... until she died. WHY DID ENAT HAVE TO DIE? I know it was to move the story on but she was so cute and the only family Britta has apart from Cohen. But at least Britta has Cohen. Both of them gave me THE FEELS the whole way through and they are so cute and I can't wait to see more of them in Ever The Brave I just think that at the start Cohen deserved better (but it got better for him in the end so he was okay).
 I hope you enjoyed this.

Happy Reading!
Girl With The Cloud Hair

Other Places to find me:
Twitter: @cloudhairgirl

Comments

Popular Posts