Where I buy my books!

Hello readers!
Tommorow I will review a book but today I am going to tell you where I buy my books from.

I buy most of my books from Waterstones because it has most of the books I would ever want, and it smells nice😊 I am currently using a Waterstones card that allows you one pound off for every ten pounds you spend and this is really good if you want to buy lots books at once because you get ten pounds off. The staff are very helpful and I have found that they have had lots of good deals on new releases.

I also use Amazon to order my books. I normally use this for books I cannnot get in Waterstones and if I want the books the next day. I have found it really convienient and if you buy it from the Amazon shop it is very reliable. Amazon authors are also good if you want something different ( I would definitely recommend Amy Adams).

Hope you enjoy this blog
HAPPY Reading
Girl With The Cloud Hair

Other places to find me:
Twitter: @cloudhairgirl

Comments

Popular Posts